Why you don't have to reinvent the wheel!

  • 2
I will discuss succinctly about Web Development frameworks. There are a number of them out there but I will talk about them in general.

My area of interest is web, though I'm a computer scientist. Web technology has always and will always move at a rapid speed, and catching up with it is always deemed to be challenging. However, that only depends on you - how you embrace change.

The world over, several developers have cracked their heads in labs, hoping to make your life (as a developer or designer) easier. To come up with something great, it all depends on how you pick all these pieces and fit them together. A bit of Google APIs, CMS (like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal) , Facebook API, Twitter API, and a lot others, plug them nicely in your Web app, and have something out of this world!

In essence, the present day developer is extremely advantaged. On this blog, I will be sharing more of how you can use these frameworks to make your life easier but better.

However, a word of caution, as you pick up these frameworks, they also have their own side effects, mainly on performance (which I will be discussing them in depth on this blog).

I am not a guru yet, and even if I was, this is a learning journey, I need to learn a lot from you, and get lots of response and criticisms.

So let's walk together.

2 comments:

  1. Being a .NET developer cum Nav developer, how can we share our expertise? And how did you come to know about me on facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Fred, I had messed up just a little bit with my blog RSVP settings, that's why I didn't get an update when you posted your comment.

    Loosely, I'll say we can share our expertise by interaction on this cyberspace.

    About how I came to know about you on Facebook, Facebook shouts your profile all over the place, that's why some people were quiting yesterday, but I don't see anything wrong with that especially if you are outgoing...

    ReplyDelete